Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Flu, a Canceled Expedition, an Injury, and Other Reasons You Haven't Read Chapter 10 Yet...

Well, I certainly expected to have published a couple more chapters of Blade's Edge by now. Unfortunately, fate has been toying with me and I have not been able to get my act together enough to get it published.

It started with an awful case of the flu which kept me more or less bed ridden for five days. Then, I found out that the big trip that the school was supposed to be taking to California, and which I had already spent quite a bit of time planning for, was canceled. Which meant that I had to plan those two weeks all over again but this time without the resources we were meant to have access to in California.

That more than anything has been the reason that I haven't gotten much writing done lately. I have been struggling to get all my ducks back in a row for the remainder of this trimester after a giant shift in plans.

All in all, I haven't had the time or energy to get chapters from Blade's Edge up and for that I apologize. I hope to get the next chapter up sometime this week. We shall see.

I feel a bit lame creating a blog post that is essentially a list of excuses for why there isn't a new chapter up and ready, but I hope you'll understand that I felt obligated to give some sort of explanation.

I hope this suffices.

In the meantime, I hope this finds all of my readers well. Stay warm!

No comments :

Post a Comment